Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Wednesday update

I sort of promised a blog post for tonight. I’m afraid there won’t be much to this one. We’ve been so busy, I haven’t had time to upload pictures or videos. We had the Mayor’s reception Monday evening. (Ash and Mari blew the deputy mayor away.) Tuesday, they learned to play pétanque. Today we practiced for the July 4 celebration and worked on our spectacle for the families. This evening was the Fête de Musique, a nationwide music festival.

And we leave for two days in Normandy tomorrow morning at seven!

I’ll spend some quality bus time uploading photos and videos and telling you all about it. However, I won’t have internet connection at the youth hostel, so it will be Saturday before I am able to post just what we’ve done this week. Then I will quickly add details, photos and videos of our Normandy trip.

Be reassured that these students are learning at an incredibly rapid rate, they are working hard, they are having fun, making lifetime friends and having the time of their lives!


À plus tard!

No comments:

Post a Comment